Monday, February 2, 2009

Down Day

6 down 4 to go

Today is not a great day. I am feeling a little under the weather today. I have some sort of sinus crud. I took some of Alex’s baby expectorant and a couple of BC powders and I am starting to feel a little better. I am putting myself into a positive state of mind that I am going to get better over night tonight. The good news is that we get to see Alex tomorrow. Dee Dee and I went through all of his clothes today. This kid has some good looking stuff. We are going to take a few outfits with us tomorrow to make sure everything fits.

For lunch today we walked a couple of blocks past the toy store and went to California Pizza kitchen. Americans get 10% off. I thought that was a nice gesture. It was very good and much cheaper than at home. I think 3 slices and a drink were around 5.50 or so. While we were out we saw a few stores we might want to stop by in the next couple of days. I think we are going to take it easy for dinner maybe so yogurt or something small. I am going to take some more medication and watch a movie and take my 3rd steam shower for the day and hope I feel better.

For those of you who had money on the Steelers sorry for those who had the over like me good job. Dee Dee and I did get to watch the Juventus lose to Caglairi 3-2 (soccer). It was a very good game. Not as exciting as the Super Bowl but it was the only thing to watch. Everyone should be at work. I hope the weather is nice there. We are going to see Alex in the morning and we are so excited. I don’t know if this will be the last time or if we will see him on Wed. as well.

Brad

DD’s Daily Input:

Since Brad was feeling a little crappy, I went to run the stairs by myself for the morning workout. It is getting easier and easier everyday and for those people reading this that work with me. I am going to be flying by you in the stairway from now on and not even have to deeply breathe. For those of you that do not work with me, all my peeps at work take the stairs up to the 7th floor and by the time we get there we are about to die. Even some of the people that run everyday are huffing and puffing by the time they get to the top. Since there isn’t much else that I can do here, I will master the stairs.

After we got back from lunch we did BodyFlow. This is a class that they teach at the YMCA and it is very good with a mix of yoga, Pilates, meditation, martial arts, tai chi, and probably a few others. I need all the help I can get on my flexibility. This class is an hour long, so it helps pass the time.

I guess that is all the info that I have for today. Happy Monday!

DD

No comments: