Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry, it has been has been a while since our last post. As everyone can imagine it has been a busy two weeks. I wish i could do a big update and tell you all about the flight back and the last week or so but I don't want to write for days. What I will tell you about the flight is that it was very long with no sleep and Alex only slept for 2 of the 22 hr travel. I am very happy to say that he is loving his new home. He is getting settled very nicely. He is so smart. He has learned English very well. He does not speak much yet but he knows what we are saying and he can identify body parts and things he eats. I bought a new SLR camera tonight and he and I played with it while his Mama was out with the girls. I have attached a few photos that I thought were good. We did get time the other day to let him play with some friends of ours kids Conner and Caleb and he did great. He was a little shy at first but then he was playing with everyone. He is still scared of Zoe the dog a little bit. He has pet her a little but that is about it. I hope everyone is doing great and we WILL start keeping up better.

Brad















No comments: