Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heading Out

Well, the time has come. The day we have been waiting for is here after a year. We are leaving to pick up our son, Peter Alexander Duffy. Dee Dee and I are so excited and thankful to everyone for their support and prayers. I will be updating the blog daily this time instead of e-mails.

Today we leave out of Birmingham for an 18hour adventure back to Moscow then over to our territory on Saturday. It is now about 8:00 am and we are finishing packing and getting ready to head out. We are starting off tired already since we were up late packing and Dee Dee was doing W2's for the company. I hope you all have a great couple of weeks and I look forward to updating with photos and stories from Russia.

Love,
Brad and Dee De

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Sorry I haven't sent the map. I will see if my husband can do it this weekend. Remember you can email me with random questions about surviving in K. at any time during your stay there. I'll be praying court goes smoothly!

heather

The Sparrow said...

Candice was up here last week with me, and was really excited about your shower. (she says the guys always like baby showers where they can drink). She is so happy for you guys....and I am too. I remember when I met you guys at Rick's lake house, you were in the middle of all the paperwork and blah blah blah. It's so neat to see the end result of all that work you guys spoke of that weekend. This little kid is super lucky, and I wish you the best on your journey to the frozen land. :)

Tammy D said...

YEAH! I am so excited you guys. HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!! We will keep you in our prayers.
Tammy Jeff and Alex