Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 2 - 8 to go


Ok, this is going to be a short blog. This will be the 3rd time I have written this blog so far. For some reason the blog site deleted it twice before. I am now tired of writing. The first one had lots for funny quips and satire. The second time I wrote there were less but still funny. Now my fingers hurt.

So today was like the last couple of days, actually it was the last couple of days except it did go by faster. The only thing different was Dee Dee did laundry. Now we have wool socks that don’t smell like hot wet garbage. We did get a great night sleep last night and sleep till 6am this morning. If any of you have every seen the movie Groundhog Day, this is it. I hope everyone is doing great. Keep the e-mails coming, we get bored and it gives us stuff to do. We just finish our 2nd workout today and now are going to eat. Talk to you all soon. I hope!

Brad

3 comments:

The Bordens said...

Hey, Dee Dee this will not be the last time you wash clothes in the shower:)When we took Holley Ann on her fisrt trip I had to wash all of her clothes in the sink no matter the age they seem to get the clothes dirty fast

The Bordens said...

Hey, Dee Dee this will not be the last time you wash clothes in the shower:)When we took Holley Ann on her fisrt trip I had to wash all of her clothes in the sink no matter the age they seem to get the clothes dirty fast

The Sparrow said...

I've been keeping up with your journey via the blog, and I laugh at some of the things you guys are experiencing as they are SO foreign to most of us, and your humor makes it really funny. Sounds like boredom is easy to find around there, and I'm sure rubber band workouts are getting old as well. Although 10 days will probably seem like a million by day 10, you will forget all 240 hours of boredom the very second you get little Alex in your arms. That will make it worth it tenfold...as you already know.