Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wonderful News

We are heading back to the U.S.S R.

We got the phone call today. We received our court date from Russia. The great news is that we will be spending my son's 2 year birthday with him. Dee Dee and I will fly out at the end of January and we will spend about 26 days in Russia. We cannot wait. Just kidding, we would rather stay a couple of days, it is really cold. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas. I know ours is wonderful and it is not even here. We have been so blessed this year. I don' think I could ever have a more thankful, wonderful, blessed and ( insert adj.) year.

I wish you all the best and thank you all for your prayers and thoughts over the last couple of months. I will be updating the blog a few times before we go, but look for lots of posts while we are there. I will try to add all of my e-mails to the blog as well for those of you who did not receive them on the last trip.

Lots of love

Brad and Dee Dee

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Wow! That seemed like you received your court date quickly! Congratulations. Maybe your agency registers fewer families in the region than ours? I'm glad you don't have to face the wait we did. We are still in Moscow and will come home on 12/24 with our little boy. Any questions about survival in our region, just drop an email heatherlbrandt(at) verizon (dot) net.

God bless,

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you Dee Dee and Brad. We loved the picture you sent for Christmas and can't wait to meet the whole family soon ;+) What an amazing way to ring in the New Year. Lots of love, Kathy, Chris and the entire Wren family.

The Bordens said...

Hey. I know that you leave in the morning.Your gift will be at your door when you come back. Have a safe trip and keep us all up to date.