Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beard Gone

Brad likes to grow a beard every year and this year he said that he wanted it for the cold weather in Russia. It was weird b/c I only saw 2 other people in Russia with a beard and one of them was a guy from Minnesota. He and his wife were there adopting a 12 year old boy. They have another son that is in college, but their church sponsored children from Russia to come to the US to visit for a month and they fell in love with the boy that stayed with them.


Anyway, back to the beard...I have never been happier to see the clippers come out last night. I finally get to kiss Brad again. I would give him little pecks with the beard, but I would not get too close to that beard. Not a big fan of facial hair. I don't mind it on other people, as long as I don't have to kiss them.


I attached a picture of his nice clean face!!

No comments: