Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello

Hello all. It has been a while since our last post. I am so sorry. Things are a little slow right now. We are kind stuck in that fun waiting period. Currently, things are in the wonderful hands of the state of Alabama. Our State is the only State in the USA that has this checks and balances system for adoption. Basically, it means that our state does not trust the federal government to do their job and they would like to double check us first.

Any way, with that being said. We should have our paper work in to Georgia in the next week or so. Once they have it we will still be waiting, but things will be moving on our end again. It should provide us with plenty to talk about.

In the interim we have been to a lot of time with children the last few weeks and this weekend is no exception. We will be out of town at a one year old b'day party. I hope all is well with everyone and look forward to seeing you all soon. If anyone needs their car detailed or knows someone who does please send them my way, Russian travel is not cheap. I am just kidding, not really. Also to all of you men out there who listen to Jocks radio listen for my new ad's next week and let me know what you think.

Brad

1 comment:

Eric and Angie said...

Brad and Dee Dee:
You don't know me, but you are very familiar with my boss, Anne Laurie. She knows that I am big on adoption and am actually trying to get information to begin our process so she sent me your blog. I keep up with it faithfully. Dee Dee, would you mind e-mailing me and just letting me know the basic information: who you went through, where to start, etc.? Thanks. And good luck.
Angie Davis
ahdavis@mcdowellknight.com