Saturday, July 19, 2008

Duffy's Return from China


This week Brad's mom and dad returned from about a two week trip to China. Lynn went for work. She is a microbiologist at UAB and she had to do some seminars over there. Bob tagged along for the ride. What a long ride it was because the flight was about 12 hours each way! They said they had a good time, but would probably not be returning. I guess seeing it one time was enough for them. Below is a picutre of the traffic in China. They said that there were tons of bicycles and they would ride right along with the cars. Our cities might look like this soon if gas prices get much higher.

Beverly's birthday was also this week and we celebrated with her kiddies at the bowling alley. She has a 12 year old boy named Jackson and a 10 year old girl named Sarah. Brad didn't bowl very good the first game (all the girls beat him), but he came back to beat us all in the second game. I forgot to bring my camera to the b'day party, so I just attached a picture that I had of Beverly. Next time I won't forget the camera!


No comments: