Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday Weekend











Hello all, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Dee Dee and I are splitting up the blog tonight. She is writing one about the great news we received today. However you already know about it because you just read it. So, I am so excited and I take back what I said about the State of Alabama the other day.


Anyway we went up to Smith Lake this weekend for our good friend Suzi's daughter Elle's 1st birthday. The party was covered in pink. Lots of Pink. We had a great time, there was a cotton candy machine, snow cone machine, Bouncy house (see picture) and a mini horse. Dee Dee and I got to interact with a lot of children and watch them play around the pool. By the way some of the children were older than others. Speaking of, Brooke, Suzi's cousin brought her 3 month old Tori and Dee Dee did not put her down almost the whole time and she was even changing diapers. I was excited to see that she liked doing that, Gross.


We also got to watch the UFC fight that night in the movie theater, that is the way to watch a fight. I was fortunate enough as well that Brian was there with his bad ass ski boat. It had the tower and huge stereo system. I was able to wake board for the first time on a tower on a pro-comp board, wow, what a difference it makes. I was able to get real high on my jumps. While we were on the boat Brian introduced Dee Dee and I to Surfing. I must say Dee Dee is a natural, she got up on her first try. It took me three, and yes I know I look PALE. It is a little different not being attached to the board. It was so much fun.


I hope everyone had a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you all soon. I know we will probably miss our boy's first birthday but I look forward to his first birthday with us. It looks like it will be sooner than we thought. Also I am proud to say that watching Dee Dee around children she is going to be a natural mother, she looks so cute.
See you soon,
Brad

No comments: