Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Slow Week

This week has be rather slow in regards to the adoption. We are still completing yet more paperwork and trying to get things together. When I say we of course I mean Dee Dee. I am just there for signatures, I evidently don't have the greatest handwriting.

We did however finish all of the painting for the house. The baby's room is painted and the hallway upstairs. The new carpet should be in this time next week and then we can move on to ordering the furniture. This weekend I did find out that the company we are using, is having a 1 hour seminar at the Vestavia Library around 1:00 for those that might be interested in adoption. We will be there.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and we will talk to you soon.

Brad

2 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

I LOVE THE BLOG!!! Adding it to mine! I am so excited for you guys, and the baby!

Brad and Dee Dee said...

Thanks for passing it along. We are very excited and look forward to sharing it with everyone.

Brad