Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big Week

Monday night is a huge night for us. We have spent all weekend cleaning the house and getting things in order. The first of two visits from the home study social worker starts tomorrow night. We are looking forward to it with nervous hesitation. We know that all is well and that we are doing everying right but this is just one of the final big steps before we send all of our paperwork off. I will let all of you know how it goes on Tuesday.

Thanks again for your prayers and continued support.

Brad and Dee Dee

3 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

HOW DID IT GO?????

The Sparrow said...

I saw your link on Candice's blog, and wanted to say hello, and also I will keep you guys in my prayers. I know I only met you guys once, but from what I could tell, you will be FABULOUS parents.

Traci (Candice's friend from Nashville)

Brad and Dee Dee said...

Thank you both so much. Traci thanks again that is so nice of you to say. Maybe we will see you again this summer at the lake