Thursday, October 30, 2008

Again, waiting

Yes, we are still waiting. Today makes 2 months and a week that our paperwork has been in Russia. We are looking around the house to see what changes need to be made to make sure everything is perfect. We have his room ready except for furniture, only because we don't know how old he will be and we are looking to make the basement into a playroom.



It is to the point now that every time that Dee Dee calls me during the day I get a little excited, that's not to say I don't get excited anyway, but I keep thinking it is "the Call". I know it will come sooner than later, but I cannot contain myself. I hope you all have a great weekend and you need to get out and vote.



You have no right to complain about anything unless you cast your vote.



Good Luck,



Brad

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

I am on the edge of my seat too! Why I'm so excited, not real sure. I am so happy for you guys! Are you here this weekend?